Your Sticker Factory online reward chart: good stuff to know.
We want to say a big ‘thank you’ for being one of our lovely customers, so we’ve designed you your very own reward chart to collect stickers and claim free rewards. Fantastic!
Get to know your chart:
- - Reward increments are for totals excl. VAT and postage. All amounts below are excl. VAT.
- - For every £5 that’s in your basket you’ll receive a sticker on your chart.
- - At £30 you’ll be able to claim a free gift, hooray!
- - Then for every £10 more that’s in your basket you’ll be able to claim another free gift, yippee!
- - At £60 your chart is full, and you can claim a maximum of four free gifts per order for this amount or over.
- - As long as you’re logged in to your account your chart progress will be saved. For example: if you spend £15 on an order you will receive three stickers on your chart. The next time you log in and place an order those three stickers will still be there, and if you spend £15 on your next order you’ll have reached £30 on your chart and be able to claim a free gift!
- - Once you’ve reached £60 on your chart and claimed four free gifts (whether this is in one order or over several orders), your chart will re-set with your next order and start again. The free gifts will just keep coming!
- - You can claim a maximum of four free gifts per order.
The technical bits:
- - You need to be logged in to your account for your reward chart progress to be saved. You can't take advantage of our online reward chart if you checkout as a guest shopper.
- - If you don’t claim your free gifts you’ll be able to claim them with your next order.
- - If you have a free gift/s if your basket but then change the products in your basket so that the total is less than you need to claim the rewards: you will need to remove the free gift/s from your basket before you can proceed to the next stage of checkout, or bring the total of your basket back to an amount to be able to claim the free gift/s.
If you have any questions at all please don’t hesitate to get in touch. You can email email@example.com, call us on our freephone number 0800 055 6121, or tweet us @SFstickers.
Take me back to The Sticker Factory!