Terms & Conditions
We appreciate that Terms and Conditions can be a bit daunting, but we like to think we're a very reasonable company and the following terms and conditions are as much for your own protection as they are ours. Please don't hesitate to get in touch should you have any questions.
The Sticker Factory Ltd Terms and Conditions
You may not edit these terms and conditions in any way.
Ver. 1.0.5. Document last updated 26th February 2018
Each section of these terms and conditions is subject to individual updates. The date of the last update is given at the end of each section.
The Sticker Factory Ltd may change these Terms and Conditions from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page regularly, as it is your responsibility to ensure that you are happy with any changes. These Terms and Conditions supersede any and all previous Sticker Factory Terms and Conditions.
The term ‘Sticker Factory Ltd’ (or any variation thereof) or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or ‘our’ refers to the owner of the website and blog whose registered office is: The Sticker Factory Ltd, The Granary, 39 Walnut Tree Lane, Sudbury, Suffolk CO10 1BD. Our company is registered in England, No. 3180698. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website and/ or our blog.
The content of the pages of our website and blog is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on our website and blog for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on our website and blog is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through our website and blog meet your specific requirements.
Our website and blog contain material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced on our website and blog, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on our website or blog.
Unauthorised use of our website or blog may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time, our website and blog may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s), or that they endorse us. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of our website and blog and any dispute arising out of such use of our website and blog is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Ver. 1.0.3 : Last updated 22nd January 2018
The information contained on our website and blog is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by The Sticker Factory Ltd and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to our website, blog or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on our website or blog for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of our website or blog.
Through our website and blog you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of The Sticker Factory Ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep our website and blog up and running smoothly. However, The Sticker Factory Ltd takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, our website or blog being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
We provide a number of customised and design your own products. We will not accept any offensive language or images and reserve the right to cancel and refund (if payment has been made) any orders we deem to be so.
Ver. 1.0.3 : Last updated 22nd January 2018
Our website and its content is copyright of The Sticker Factory Ltd. - © The Sticker Factory Ltd. 2005 onwards. All rights reserved. Our blog and its content is copyright of The Sticker Factory Ltd. 2017 onwards. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge our website or blog as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Copyright notice: Design Your Own Stickers and Badges
We provide a 'Design Your Own' sticker and badge service whereby you can provide us with an image and, if possible, we will create it into the size sticker, badge, stamp or other product of your choosing from our range of size options (stamps by email request only). The image/s you provide us must be your own, or you must have permission from the copyright holder to re-produce the image/s for commercial purposes, or have purchased the image/s from a person or company who understand and agree to the nature of its intended use, or who sell images for such re-production. We do not know the origin of your image and do not check the origin of each image we are provided with. It is your responsibility to provide an image that is allowable for us to re-produce, and as the provider of the image you may be held responsible for any copyright infringement as a result of failure to provide us with such an image. Under no circumstances will The Sticker Factory Ltd. be held responsible for copyright infringement for an image provided by a third party. We reserve the right to question the origin and request proof of permission to use for any images we are provided with, and to cancel any orders where we know that the request for use of an image is not permissible under copyright laws. If any money had been taken for the order, the order total will be refunded in full via the original payment method.
Ver. 1.0.4 : Last updated 22nd January 2018
Information for consumers
An 'Information for consumers' document is provided for our customers to download and store for future reference (please see our website to download, or email or write to us to request a copy at the addresses referenced above): The Sticker Factory Ltd - Information for consumers PDF
Ver. 1.0.2: Latest updated 26th February 2018
Pricing and products
On our website: by default all prices show prices inclusive of VAT. You may choose to display them to show prices exclusive of VAT. While you can choose to view our prices incl. VAT or excl. VAT, please note that all order totals are calculated from prices excl. VAT and applicable VAT is added at checkout.
Pricing and information in any PDF and paper catalogue we produce is correct at time of upload/ printing and will expressly state if prices are exclusive of VAT.
We reserve the right to remove stock from sale, change our prices and change any offers that may be running without prior warning. If we cannot honour a previous price will contact you to discuss charging a different price if there is a significant difference.
In the event that your order is for/ includes a product/s we can no longer provide we will contact you to offer a suitable replacement or refund. If no contact details have been provided we will proceed with our best judgement.
For our most up to date product range and prices please see our website.
Ver 1.0.2: Last updated 22nd January 2018
No quibble return policy
The Sticker Factory has a no quibble return policy. You can return unused/ faulty items within 30 days of receiving your goods and we will replace the goods or refund your order in full, or refund the item/s sent back if you are not returning the whole order (excludes customised items unless faulty). Faulty customised items will be replaced or refunded.
Once we receive your return:
- Refunds will be issued within 1 - 3 working days to your original payment method.
- Standard items will be re-sent within 1 - 3 working days.
- Customised items will be re-sent within 5 - 10 working days.
Please ensure you include your order number with your return.
Please email email@example.com or call +44(0)1787 370950 with your order number to let us know about your return to allow us to deal with it quickly and efficiently.
Our freepost returns address is: The Sticker Factory, FREEPOST ANG 11627, Sudbury CO10 1BR.
Ver. 1.0.2: Latest updated 22nd February 2018
Payment is required at the time of order in full. Therefore the payment amount may be take from your account before we process and dispatch your goods. By completing and submitting an order online you are making an offer to purchase goods, that, if accepted by us, will result in a binding contract. In the unlikely event that we are unable to fulfil your order you will be refunded in full.
30 day accounts
Schools, Hospitals and official organisations can be provided with an invoice for a 30 day account upon The Sticker Factory Ltd receiving an official purchase order with official purchase order number. For schools only: in the absence of a purchase order number we will accept confirmation of the order via fax or email on your School’s official headed paper or from an official school emailed address (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org). UK schools may place purchase orders on our website and be provided with an invoice for a 30 account subject to following the instructions in full at checkout when choosing ‘Purchase order’ as your payment method. We reserve the right not to process any purchase orders or dispatch goods if your organisation has an outstanding invoice/s with overdue payments. The Sticker Factory Ltd will contact you regarding the matter.
For Schools and organisations outside of the UK we may require payment in full before your goods are dispatched. In this event you will be provided with an order requesting payment before dispatch of goods.
Ver. 1.0.3 Last updated 22nd January 2018
When you visit The Sticker Factory Ltd website(s) and blog, The Sticker Factory uses “cookie” technology try to make that experience simple, personalised and meaningful. Cookies are small pieces of information which are issued to your computer or any similar device you use to access the internet e.g. smart phone, tablet or other mobile device when you visit a website and which store and sometimes track information about you're use of the website. A number of cookies The Sticker Factory use last only for the duration of your web session and expire when you close your browser. Other cookies are used to remember you when you return to the website and will last for longer.
- create a specific log-in session for a visitor to an The Sticker Factory website in order that page requests by that visitor are delivered in an effective, secure and consistent manner;
- recognise when a visitor to an The Sticker Factory website has visited before; this means we can identify the number of unique visitors we receive to the website and allows us to make sure we have enough capacity for the number of users that we get;
- customise elements of the promotional layout and/or content of the pages of the website;
- store your product selections to the shopping basket;
- collect statistical information about how our visitors use the website(s) so that we can improve the website(s) and learn which parts are most popular to visitors; and
- Gather information through our advertising partners, about the pages on the The Sticker Factory website(s) that you visit, and also other information about other websites that you visit, so as to place you in an “interest segment”. This information is then used to serve interest-based advertisements which it is believed will be targeted to your interests. For more information about this type of interest based advertising, and about how to turn this feature off please visit www.youronlinechoices.co.uk or follow the link to the website of our advertising partners shown below. Without these cookies, advertisements you encounter will be less relevant to you and to your interests.
Some of the cookies used by The Sticker Factory website and blog are set by us, and some are set by third parties who are delivering services on our behalf. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but, if you prefer, you can change your browser to prevent that or to notify you each time a cookie is set. You can also learn more about cookies by visiting www.allaboutcookies.org which includes additional useful information on cookies and how to block cookies using different types of browser. Please note however, that by blocking or deleting cookies used on an The Sticker Factory website(s) you may not be able to take full advantage of the website(s) if you do so.
Certain cookies are either set by third parties on the Website or these are set by us using the third parties cookie code. More information about cookies placed by third parties and how to restrict or block their cookies can be accessed by following the link to their website. In addition to cookies, tracking gifs may be set by us or third parties in respect of your use of the Site. Tracking gifs are small image files within the content of our site or the body of our newsletters so we or third parties can understand which parts of the website are visited or whether particular content is of interest.
In addition to cookies, tracking gifs may be set by us or third parties in respect of your use of the Site. Tracking gifs are small image files within the content of our site or the body of our newsletters so we or third parties can understand which parts of the website are visited or whether particular content is of interest.
Ver. 1.0.0 Last updated 22nd January 2018
The Sticker Factory Ltd Competition Terms and Conditions
By entering any competitions run by The Sticker Factory Ltd on our website, blog or via any of our social media pages or another online or offline platform, you are agreeing to have read, understood and agreed to the following:
1. The promoter is The Sticker Factory Ltd. Company Registered in England No. 3180698 Registered office: The Sticker Factory Ltd, The Granary, 39 Walnut Tree Lane, Sudbury, Suffolk CO10 1BD.
2. Employees of The Sticker Factory Ltd, their family members, or anyone else connected in any way with any competition or helping to set up any competition shall not be permitted to enter any competition run by The Sticker Factory Ltd.
3. There is no entry fee or purchase required to enter any competitions run by The Sticker Factory Ltd.
4. How to enter a competition and what is regarded as the ending of a competition may differ for each one and will be detailed when each is opened.
5. No responsibly can be accepted for entires not received for any reason.
6. The prize for the winner/s will be detailed at the start of each competition.
7. No cash alternative to a prize will be offered. If the prize is not received or if on receiving a prize it is faulty we will send out a replacement. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize or replacement with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
8. The Sticker Factory Ltd reserves the right to cancel or amend any competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the case of any event outside our control. Any changes to a competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by The Sticker Factory Ltd.
9. The Sticker Factory Ltd is not responsible for inaccurate prize, entry or other competition details supplied to any entrant by any third party.
10. A winner/s will be chosen based on details given at the start of each competition. Any entry comments, name of the person leaving the comment and the winner/s name may be inputted on some or all of the following places depending on where the competition was run: our blog, website, Facebook page, twitter feed or any other genuine Sticker Factory social media account. If you do not wish for your name or any comment to appear you may leave please do not enter any competition run by The Sticker Factory Ltd. Email addresses will not be displayed. Any link/s to an external website will be removed.
11. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of a competition ending. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
12. The Sticker Factory Ltd will send out all prizes via Royal Mail and there will be no cost incurred for this to any winner unless it is an unavoidable cost. For example, but not limited to, collecting the package from a sorting office if delivery was not possible through no fault of The Sticker Factory Ltd.
13. The Sticker Factory Ltd’s decision in respect of all matters to do with any competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering any competition an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. Any competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
16. Any personal data relating to a winner or any entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without any entrants prior consent.
18. The Sticker Factory Ltd's competitions are open to UK and Republic of Ireland residents age 18 years and over. Unfortunately any winning entries from outside the UK and Republic of Ireland will not be counted as due to postage costs we cannot post competition prizes outside the UK and RoI.
19. Entry into any competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
If you have any queries please contact email@example.com
V 1.0.4 Last updated: 22nd January 2018
Links to other websites
V 1.0.0 Last updated 26th February 2018
Download The Sticker Factory Ltd Terms and Conditions
A PDF document of our Terms and Conditions is provided for our customers to download and store for future reference: The Sticker Factory Ltd Terms and Conditions PDF.